LOADING WARS – GAMESHOW: A TEST of DRIVING SKILL (s3 e5) | RC ADVENTURES
(intense dramatic music) – [RCSparks] Michael. – Yep. – [RCSparks] Do you think
these people on YouTube and other places can
handle one more episode of Loading Wars? – I think they can, yeah. – [RCSparks] I don’t
think they can get enough. In fact, they’ve been waiting
a long time for Loading Wars, would you say? – Oh yeah.
– Krazy Joe! – You’re gonna be working all night. – [RCSparks] I know, I know. That’s okay, I don’t mind. Look, Cody’s still here. We got Everett, he’s competing. (cheering) Yeah! First–
– Ready, set, on your marks, let’s get her done! – [RCSparks] First time this year, he’s gonna be running his (mumbles) there. It’s got a great S-duel sound system on the inside as well as–
– One fast pipe, one slow light. That’s how I work.
– That’s true, that’s right. Well, you just want to be
extra safe on one side. So it’s extra visible as you can see. – I have a question. – [RCSparks] Yes, competitor. – Rookie’s mirrors are
already outside the borders. – I see that.
– I think that’s a penalty. – [RCSparks] It may be a
penalty right off the bat, but he can bend them in. Rookie–
– Yes sir. – You’re competing.
– Yes! – Loading Wars sir.
– Yeah. – [RCSparks] We’re all looking forward to seeing your (mumbles)
truck, ready to rock and roll? – Yeah, well kick ass. – [RCSparks] Yeah, of course. – Everett, might be the fifth scale boss, but you’re going down in Loading Wars! – [RCSparks] Oh! Called out. – You done tempt me to
a Loading War fight. – [RCSparks] Settle down boys, save it for the arena. – [Lyle] Oh, I’m doing the belt up! – [RCSparks] ‘Kay, so everybody, if you haven’t seen the rules before basically it’s simple. – (mumbles) and they don’t fold in. – [RCSparks] Don’t cross over
the yellow and black lines. Don’t hit the blocks with your truck. If you do it’s a– (buzzer beeping) – [All] Penalty! – [RCSparks] If you drop
anything off of the pallet, anything off of your trailer, bump anything with anything, what is it? (buzzer buzzing) – [All] Penalty! – [RCSparks] Unless you
hit the dock manager. If you hit the dock manager,
and a few people already have, what is it? – [All] You are fired! – [RCSparks] Fired and a disqualification. So it’s really simple. If you guys need a recap on the rules, please visit the about
section underneath this video. Here we go with the penalty. Today it’s gonna be a
little bit more challenging. This is a very long vehicle. Almost four and a half feet in length. Big heavy trommel, locked
differentials on my Aeromax here. All you need to do when you
get a penalty my friends is move over one slot. (laughing) That’s all you gotta do. (mumbles) Yeah, just don’t go with the lines. You can’t go over the line. – [Everett] I think that
sounds easier than it is. – [RCSparks] All you have to
do is move it over one slot, so what do you think, Joe? Should it be difficult? – It’s doable.
– It’s doable, that’s what I like to hear. Cody. – It’s gonna be tough.
– Are you ready to judge? – Ready to judge the heck out of this. – [RCSparks] Excellent, Lyle? – Oh, I’m judging the
shit out of this man. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that’s the way. Let’s get it on boys. ‘Kay, so this is fair. Where we’ve all been discussing the mirror is because Everett also has side mirrors that come out that go over. So for this round we will
not count the mirrors on either truck as a penalty. – Oh thank you!
– As it goes over, yeah, well. – What do you do, right? – [RCSparks] Right, what do you do? – The truck’s too awesome
to not compete with so, gotta be done. – [RCSparks] ‘Kay, so it’s
gonna be simple competitors. You’ve got one pallet
to bring into the arena. You have to use your forklift that’s on the X to unload
that pallet after you dock up at the center. Do not hit the dock manager
as you already know. They you want to load up
with two from one side. – Right.
– Which is on this side. – Docking, two.
– Then you’re gonna get two from your side off of
the orange pallet rack. – Where am I putting this one first? – That is anywhere up to you. – Anywhere.
– Yeah, anywhere on the racks. – Got you.
– So as soon as you have four pallets total, first one to leave the
yard successfully wins. – Gotcha. – I gotta show Loading Wars jersey. – [RCSparks] Start your
engines, gentlemen. (engines revving) Anything goes except for any of the rules that say that doesn’t go. And three, two, one, dock your trucks. (horn beeping) (cheering) Come on, let’s see some movement. Wow Everett, ripping it. – [Everett] Ripping! – [RCSparks] Look at that. No fear! Those guys being able to go through with no worry of those
mirrors knocking them out of bounds. – [Rookie] Right, I could’ve
went for the other side? – [RCSparks] You coulda
gone for either side! (laughing) Whoever gets there first can
go to whatever side they want. Oh! – [Everett] Oh that looked good, I’m good. – [RCSparks] Oh that was close. – [Lyle] Now Everett, when you do this, I want you to do it gingerly. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Nice! (truck beeping) Whoa! That big V8 (laughs). (background chatting) Take your time. – [Everett] Watch it, Rookie. (yelling) – [RCSparks] Did he hit him? But he didn’t knock him over. That’s the rule, you can’t knock him over. – [Lyle] What’s that, half a mirror? – [RCSparks] You got this man. I see how you’re wiggling your way in. – [Rookie] I’m trying to. – [All] Oh. – [Rookie] We’re good, we’re good baby. – [RCSparks] No, he’s good, he’s good.
– Might want to call this, believe me.
– That’s so close. – But he’s doing it gingerly.
– Come on, Rook. – [Everett] This is so shaky. I don’t know how to do it. How’s he (mumbles) already? He’s got his skin off too. (humming) – [RCSparks] Move away from the trailer. (mumbles) – [Everett] Come on, faster! – [RCSparks] The slowest forklift ever. Very good.
– We probably used a worst one last year for a penalty. – [RCSparks] Easy off-look for Rookie. – [Everett] ‘Cause it’s
straight, oh my God. I don’t know how to do it! (mumbles) – [RCSparks] Oh, that’s close. Come on, keep going. Oh, pulling forward. He’s feeling the pressure. I think the room is starting
to feel slightly warmer. – I don’t know how–
– Wha (mumbles)! – [RCSparks] Come on Everett. – [Lyle] His palms are sweaty. (laughing) – [Everett] Oh no, that’s all I wanted! – [Cody] Mom’s spaghetti. – [RCSparks] Yeah. – [Lyle] Bring it back to the way it was. – [Rookie] I know! Nope, nope. – He’s freaking out.
– He hasn’t done this in a long time! – [RCSparks] It’s got him shook. There it is. (yelling) Oh penalty! Oh, I love the enthusiasm. Penalty Rookie. Reset the pallet please. Now you got tons of time, Everett, ’cause he’s gotta do this and move that whole trommel
over one whole spot. First time ever driving with this. – Yeah, I’ve never tried
towing this trailer. – [RCSparks] Nope, the trammel trailer weighing in at a hefty 45 pounds. Locked differentials in my truck. – [Everett] Watching this. – [Cody] You’re watching a pro do it, Joe. – [RCSparks] Oh nice, Rookie! He’s coming for ya. Finally sliding into home plate. (laughing) – [Lyle] What’s happening here, Rookie? – [RCSparks] It’s all he’s gotta do. – [Lyle] You gotta get
the (mumbles) straight. – [RCSparks] Gotta straighten it out. Very good. Repeating the rules. – [Lyle] It’s still
cheating, it’s not (mumbles). (laughing) – [RCSparks] Everett, finally
getting an opportunity to take his pallet off the flat deck. – [Everett] It’s safer here man. (humming) – [RCSparks] Excellent job. Rookie, still working on the penalty. – Stop! I’m in! Way too far. – [RCSparks] Penalty! Penalty! Penalty, right here. Your forks are too high off the ground. – [Everett] That’s a stupid rule! – Nope, one centimeter off the ground. – That’s the law.
– Yeah. Put ’em back on the square, on the X. – I think you got a penalty over there. – [RCSparks] Why? – [Rookie] Rookie backed up too far. – No, the judge told me where to stop. – [Lyle] The judge was
standing over there. The judge couldn’t see what I could say. – It’s good though.
– That is true. He is over.
– He’s hanging over. – [RCSparks] Hey, you have
to go and correct that. Okay, hold on, Rookie. – [Both] Penalty. – [RCSparks] Here’s why, here’s why okay? Because you left your truck idling. – Okay, I will take that one. – [RCSparks] Yeah, I’ll pass that one off. He had multiple penalties coming. That was the thing. – So when you have to go new penalty, you gotta turn your truck off. – [RCSparks] Yeah, well you
can’t have your truck idling. We all know what the
environment’s like these days. – [Lyle] You got three minutes I think. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that’s it. Turn it off. It’s okay.
– All right, go! – [RCSparks] All you gotta do is get it to the other side here. Everett, now working on
his first pallet again. You got this, Ev, come on buddy. Rookie, taking full advantage
of an open yard here. Oh. – [Rookie] Oh, I got
lots of room here boys. (laughing) – [RCSparks] Very good. – Now Joe, tell me friggin’ where to stop. – [Krazy Joe] That would be coaching. – [RCSparks] No, you can
tell him as the judge where he can stop. – [Krazy Joe] You got a
few inches you (mumbles). – [RCSparks] It’s within one inch of the back line.
– That’s better. – [RCSparks] One inch,
there you go, there. – [Rookie] Hey, does
everybody agree (mumbles)? – [RCSparks] Yes, yes, you’re there. Very confusing. – [Rookie] I thought it was
that guy’s who’s not (mumbles). (laughing) – [RCSparks] Rookie,
showing how to take it calm in the face of many penalties. And certain public humiliation. – I (mumbles) to here for you bud. – [Rookie] I feel some favoritism here. (laughing) – Towards your fail?
– I see that he’s going with one of the easier pallets. Smart choice. Over to the Everett side. A boss at everything he does. (laughing) (yelling) Nice, making moves. Both of these players now–
– Come on Ev! – [RCSparks] Yeah, both oh! Very close. – You got this!
– Yeah, he’s in and out, in and out. – [Lyle] Come on Rookie! Penalties waiting, bud. Whoo! – [Krazy Joe] He smoked the
truck pretty good there. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that’s okay though. He can hit the deck, yeah. (yelling) – [Rookie] I get confused. (laughing) After I am in my own truck. How bout I move both? – [RCSparks] That’s it. Oh, going for a secured load. – [Rookie] Yeah, there’s not many of these in the warehouse.
– Strategy. – [Rookie] When you see
’em, you gotta take ’em. – [RCSparks] It’s like a free token. – [Lyle] Penalty! – [RCSparks] Oh why why? – Forks are too high. – [RCSparks] Oh, forks are too high! – Here you go. – [RCSparks] Penalty, totally. – Reset?
– Reset, yeah. – [RCSparks] Yeah, he gets reset, correct. Ah, you moved before it started. You gotta start it before, you can’t move it before it starts. Now it’s gotta shut right off. – [Rookie] You suck! – [RCSparks] It’s set
on a 20 second delay. – Penalty! – [RCSparks] It’s a 20 second delay. (yelling) Penalty! – [Rookie] You got it! – [RCSparks] Penalty, penalty. (yelling) Penalty! You’re up. – That was bull, mine was lower. (mumbles) centimeter.
– All you have to do is more one slot over. (muffled speaking) You can’t, there it started. Yeah, perfect. Good luck, Rook. It’s neck and neck right now. Everybody’s one one. (muffled speaking) – [Rookie] Friends like these I tell ya. – [RCSparks] Everett taking
the hardest way possible. (mumbles) (laughing) – [Everett] How in the hell do you make this thing go? – Very carefully.
– This is a 40 pound trammel sir.
– Want some advice? – No. – [RCSparks] Cannot accept coaching. – [Everett] Why does it? – [RCSparks] It’s a operator (mumbles). – [Everett] Well obviously. (laughing) Hang on, I got a plan. – [RCSparks] Very good. – I think Mike’s got it.
– I didn’t fricking move that thing. – [RCSparks] I would coach you on it, but I know you don’t want my help. – [Lyle] I want to help him. (laughing) (muffled speaking) – [RCSparks] There it is. Everett, trying to figure out the puzzle. Looks like he’s on to it. (humming) Meanwhile Rookie in the background continues to work the fork lift. – [Lyle] Whoop his ass, Everett! – [RCSparks] Yeah, you are moving now. (mumbles) You gotta straighten that truck out and not go over the back line, sir. – [Everett] Oh my God, I’m
right back to where I started. – [RCSparks] And Rookie’s making his move. (squealing) Nice job. Trying to line them up. Trying to line them up. – What’s that?
– Side shift’d be nice right now, wouldn’t it? – [RCSparks] Yeah, side
shift would be great. (squealing) I think we should try
and explore the forklifts of the world.
– Yes, we should. – [RCSparks] Yeah. Everett, working on his second. Making his way in and around the walls. Oh, so close. (buzzing) – Not up to using it.
– For what? – [RCSparks] What did he do? Forks are too high, forks were too high. Good call.
– Lame. – [Lyle] We give you penalties
’cause we love you Everett. – [RCSparks] Yeah, that’s right. (muffled speaking) Penalty! That’s a penalty, you have to restart ’em. – [Everett] I was already doing it. – [RCSparks] No, he has to restart it. – Even this thing’s slow.
– You didn’t even stop him. – Penalty?
– No, penalty. – Help yourself out. – Shut your pie hole.
– You gotta listen. (laughing) What goes around comes around, you know? – [Cody] You did it to me, Em. – [RCSparks] Yeah. – Either of you (mumbles).
– Getting started there. – [RCSparks] Good job, okay. – [Lyle] I kept telling you to stop. – [Rookie] You coached him? – Yeah.
– He tried coaching me and I just told him, “Shut up.” – [RCSparks] Continuing to show. Yeah, I don’t think so. I think it’s the inside one. – [Lyle] Started on the outside. (laughing) I can’t be any smarter. – [RCSparks] Oh! (beeping) Penalty! Restart ’em Joe. Is this the second or third time? – Second.
– Third. – [RCSparks] This is the third? – Going on the third.
– Third reset. If you failed–
– No, third try. – [RCSparks] Then you get to go on. – Third try, not the reset. – [RCSparks] Third try, okay. Well then third, after
this you get to go on if you haven’t done it. As Joe. (mumbles) No, that doesn’t accept it, no, ’cause we heard what Lyle said. He said, “Just screw it up.” He’s got to do the penalty
all three times again. (laughing) You can’t just throw it,
you can’t just throw it. – [Everett] I did not throw it on purpose. Joe, fix me up. – [RCSparks] Yeah,
reset him one more time. He has to do it one more time. (engine humming) Great job. Oh, Rookie’s hustling. He’s got his fourth one on there. – [Rookie] I want to adjust one. Hang on, this step here. (beeping) – [RCSparks] Ah, penalty, right there. Hanging off a little. Sorry. Penalty. – I am not. – [RCSparks] Yeah, but he
said, “Hanging off a little.” Penalty!
– Sorry bud. – [RCSparks] Go back to work. – I got it though! – [RCSparks] Go back to
work, go back to work. (yelling) – Look at that. – [RCSparks] Hey’s good, eh? Just made it. – He was like an inch from being parked. – Thanks so great.
– Hey! – Whoops. Sh. – Do you have me?
– Yep. Rookie gets to start the truck. – [Lyle] Not cheatin’. – Oh, shady.
– I jumped to my practices. – [RCSparks] Oh, what is he doing? Can you explain to the camera? – He’s stealing stuff from Rookie’s truck. – [RCSparks] Is he allowed to do that? – Absolutely. – [Rookie] Well. – [Lyle] Well, you can’t
stop yet (mumbles). – [RCSparks] Tell me your strategy. – [Rookie] You were sitting there, not me. – I’m trying to just mess with him. – Hey, how come I feel
somebody told him to do that? – [RCSparks] Well done. That’s why it’s Loading Wars folks. People always wonder, where’s the war? Well, it depends on how
dirty you want to play because it’s open rules, except for the few that we have. (squeaking) – [Everett] Oh, it’s go backwards. It’s by itself, I can’t control it. – [RCSparks] Also not our problem. – [Everett] No, stop it. – [Krazy Joe] I think
there’s some cheating going on over there. – [Everett] Yeah, I can’t
control this (beeps) forklift. – Prize for second?
– Look, he’s leaving though. He’s leaving the yard. Keep going. He’s continuing to play and he’s doing a very
good job might I add. – Excellent work, Everett.
– He’s trying. – [Rookie] (mumbles) losing. Get your ass kicked actually. – [RCSparks] Nice, working
with the disability here. – [Everett] Yeah, it’s called
having to go against Rookie. (laughing) Just ’cause he’s a ginger
doesn’t mean he’s disabled. – [RCSparks] Wow. – [Cody] He’s soulless. – [RCSparks] That hurts,
that hurts me from here. Beautiful. – [Everett] ‘Kay, so I have to do it with the two back rack now I guess eh? (beeping) – Penalty!
– Yes. Oh, forks were too high. – Son of a bitch! That’s like the dumbest
rule ever invented ever. – [RCSparks] Forks are too high. Penalty. – I don’t like this game anymore. – [RCSparks] How do you feel right now? – Well, I got a bit of a
tummy ache and a headache, but I think it’s from
listening to losers in here boss me around! – [RCSparks] Wow, angry. – [Everett] You said how did I feel? – [RCSparks] Angry ginger. No, I was a little–
– I wasn’t allowed to be real. – [RCSparks] No, you’re being real. – [Lyle] Emotionally! – [RCSparks] You’re being real. – [Lyle] Do you feel dead
inside but still horny? – [RCSparks] Perfect. – [Everett] I saw a
T-shirt the other day– – [RCSparks] Dude, piece of cake. Rookie is back on his X. – [Rookie] Whoo, that’s right! – [RCSparks] Wait, no his
truck’s gotta be straight. – [Rookie] What? – [RCSparks] That’s what
we said the whole time. – [Krazy Joe] You gotta be inside. – [RCSparks] ‘Kay, good luck. – I’m gonna need it. – [RCSparks] Yes, you are. (mumbles) – [Rookie] It’s on the X, there’s not much I can do about that. – [Krazy Joe] You’re gonna turn it until your forks (mumbles). – [Rookie] I need to know. (beeping) – [Everett] Are you coaching? – [RCSparks] That sounded like coaching. That’s coaching. (mumbles) Penalty! (laughing) – I’ve always loved you. – [Rookie] And I always gotta get to the– – Penalty coaching. – Oh yeah.
– Gotta find a way to get these guys to penalties. (yelling) (laughing) – [RCSparks] Everett’s
feeling the pressure. He wants to win. – [Rookie] Come on, shop! – [RCSparks] He has to wait for the engine to shut off first. 20 seconds since you touched the trigger. There it is. He’s got to wait till it
starts, now he can go. God, that must be frustrating. (laughing) – [Rookie] You see? – [RCSparks] Beautiful. (squealing) Very good. You’re so close to winning. – [Lyle] Come on, Everett! Rookie’s almost done, it’s your turn! – [RCSparks] What did you say? – Nothing. – [RCSparks] What did you say? – Two more, you’re doing great buddy. You’re doing more than him. – [RCSparks] All right. Huh, good thing I can’t replay with sound. Oh, it’s alive. Nice! – [Lyle] Come on, Ev! – [RCSparks] Everett just
needs one more pallet. (beeping) Good job, there’s the backup alarm. – [Rookie] I’ll just keep
that going for a long time. – The longest back up.
– How you feel about that? – [RCSparks] Getting a
chance to lift it up. (muffled speaking) Oh nice. (beeping) (squealing) Everett placing his last
pallet on the flat deck. Coming back. – [Lyle] Come on, Ev! – [Rookie] Slow down, Ev. – [RCSparks] Penalty, penalty. – What?
– (mumbles) a rock. – [RCSparks] Two things, but the first penalty was your pallet was hanging off your trailer. Second one would’ve been this, but since you already got one, this one doesn’t count. – [Everett] He has a cement
block that’s not on over there. – [Rookie] It is fully on the trailer. – [RCSparks] If it’s fully on the trailer. Your–
– So mine’s fully on the trailer.
– No, you’re not. No, you got this part hanging off. We’re very specific here. It has to be passed, oh! Oh, oh! What was that? You are fired. Oh my God. Are you okay? (laughing) What happened? – I had a seizure. – [RCSparks] Oh, Rookie wins, winner! (fireworks booming) Good job! Man. It would be nice if you
could’ve won properly though. That was a DQ. – Oh, I was there. – [Cody] Hey listen buddy, a win’s a win. – Not all of us can just
sit in our garages 24/7 practicing for today, all right. – Hey, it’s not my problem. – [RCSparks] I don’t know why
you gotta bring me into this. – I’m coming back. (laughing) Next time little man, you’re going down. – [RCSparks] Good job, good try. Nice seizure, there it is. That’s what it’s all about boys. Loading Wars.